DIY kits are comprised of parts assembled, and installed within minutes.
Our DIY kits are comprised of parts that can be cut down to required sizes
with a pair of scissors, assembled, and installed within minutes.
Our Kits consist of:
Top quality Fibreglass mesh (ISO9001 standard of approval)
PVC corner clips
Magnetic strips with high-quality double-sided tape
All rolled and packaged together with instructions.
Good to Know:
This provides a much sought after solution to keeping all insects outdoors, night and day.
The double-sided tape alone has been specifically created to withstand intense heat.
200 degrees Celsius over a short term.
100 degrees Celsius temperature over a long period of time.
The tape also cures 2 weeks after installation and increases in strength.
We currently produce 7 standard sizes, the smallest size for
air vents as most mosquitos and
spiders use this as an entrance.
These sizes match standard window sizes made for SA.
There are other window sizes, especially in older houses and we cater for those no problem.
Once you’ve measured the height and width of your window frame, search for our kit size that is applicable.
Follow this guide to assist you:
- If your window measures 500mm x 300mm, select our kit size 600mm x 350mm
- Then using a pair of scissors simply cut the PVC and magnetic strips to the correct size.
- Place corner clips front part facing down, and slide first part of PVC strips into corners forming a window frame.
- Lay the mesh over the frame, clip the second part of the PVC strip, which is magnetized, into the first PVC part (mesh is ‘sandwiched’ between these 2 parts).
- Cut excess mesh off around the borders.
- Finally, place a magnetic strip onto the magnetized PVC strip,
- Peel transparency off the double-sided tape, and adhere to the window frame.
- Pull corners to separate the magnets to open and close the window.
If clients have window sizes outside our standard sizes or burglar bars, contact us as we will supply the solutions.